EndNote 1. Cirstoiu C Ene R.
Oncolog-Hematolog Nr. 34 (1/) by Versa Media - Issuu
Examenul clinic in ortopedie. Proximal tibial osteosarcoma in young patients: early diagnosis. Modular reconstruction.
Romanian Journal of Morphology and Embryology. A rare case of colon cancer with metastases to the bone with review of the literature.
The Internet Journal of Oncology. Dissemination and growth of cancer cells in metastatic sites.
Treatment of anterior floor of the mouth carcinomas
Prognostic factors of young patients with colon cancer after surgery. World J Gastroenterol. Bone metastasis from colonic carcinoma. A case report. J Bone Joint Surg Am.
Tratamentul carcinoamelor de planşeu oral anterior
Bone enterobius vermicularis yumurtasț metastatic cancer bone survival rate colorectal cancers: apropos of 8 cases. Rev Med Interne. Treatment and prognosis in colorectal cancer patients with bone metastasis.
Oncol Rep. Radiology ; Galasko CS.
Diagnosis of skeletal metastases and assessment of response to treatment. Clin Orthop. Mundy GR. Metastasis to bone: causes consequences and therapeutic opportunities. Nat Rev Cancer.
Management of chronic cough in palliative care. Alexandru C. Daniela ZOB Dr. Green Gate, Bd.
Patanaphan V Salazar OM. Colorectal cancer: metastatic patterns and prognosis.
Services on Demand
South Med J. Coleman RE. Skeletal complications of malignancy. Natural history of bone metastasis in colorectal cancer: final results of a large Italian bone metastases study.
Ann Oncol. Occult carcinoma of the colon and rectum manifesting as osseous metastasis. Dis Colon Rectum. Detection of disseminated colorectal cancer cells in lymph nodes blood and bone marrow.
Clin Cancer Res. Is sidedness prognostically important across all stages of colorectal cancer?.
Combination Therapy Increases Survival in Metastatic Lung Cancer Patients
Lancet Oncol. Effect of misclassified underlying cause of death on survival estimates of colon and rectal cancer.
- Cancerului orofaringian
- MATERIALS AND METHODS: Imaging studies of 22 patients 12 men, mean age 60 years with histopathologically confirmed diagnosis, evaluated in the authors's institution during the last five years were retrospectively reviewed by two radiologists, with findings being consensually described focusing on changes observed at computed tomography.
- A male patient, years-old, from urban area, presents at clinic in July
- For instance, hair loss, which is one of the major concerns for some patients, such as a young lady with BM of breast cancer, is a less frequently encountered problem with SRS than WBRT as a result of the smaller irradiated field size and focalized dose distribution Figure 2.
- Cancerul ovarian simptome
- Papiloma rectal
- Tratamentul carcinoamelor de planşeu oral anterior
- Oxiuros sintomas ninos
J Natl Cancer Inst. Meta-analysis of new genomewide association studies of colorectal cancer risk.
Oncolog-Hematolog Nr. 36 (3/) by Versa Media - Issuu
Hum Genet. Cigarette smoking and colorectal cancer incidence and mortality: systematic review and meta-analysis.
Int J Cancer. Metastatic cancer bone survival rate colon cancer ever metastasize to bone first? BMC Cancer.
Changing patterns of bone and brain metastases in patients with colorectal cancer. Clin Colorectal Cancer.