- Chemotherapeutic agents can be classified based on the following criteria: chemical properties or mechanism of action; source e.
- Introduction Cancer is a group of diseases which cause an abnormal and uncontrolled cell division coupled with malignant behavior such as invasion and metastasis [ 1 ].
- Since that time, new data have become available, these have been incorporated into the Monograph, and taken into consideration in the present evaluation.
- When injected, the radiolabelled compound binds to malignant cancer tissue.
- Upper respiratory papillomatosis
Soft tissue malignant neoplasms. From experimental works and from clinical experience it is accomplished that its benefit effect in the treatment of different types of sarcoma cancer effects.
In Oncological Surgery Department we gave deuterium depleted water DDW in two types of cancer: advanced rectosigmoidian junction sarcoma cancer effects and sarcoma cancer effects tissue sarcomas.
There have been taken for study seven patients, with superior rectum cancer penetrating in iliac vessels. In sarcoma cancer effects cases it has been administered intra-arterial chemotherapy by a catheter introduced in inferior sigmoidian artery superior hemoroidal and left out under the ribs through a Braun chamber.
There have been performed 6 series with 5-Flourouracil and Calcium sarcoma cancer effects. After the intestinal transit has been recovered, the DDW was given, 25 ppm, one sarcoma cancer effects per day.
To these patients has been discovered a good tolerance for chemotherapy, which we have put it on the DDW administration. We had another case in study, a 13 year girl who consumed DDW for 5 years sarcoma cancer effects fromin volume of 1 liter per day, 25 ppm. The patient has received 10 series of chemotherapy, according to the European protocol, for a juvenile rabdomiosarcoma of the scalp, on the right parietal region.
After tumoral ablation the patient has been given DDW every day so far. At clinical examination and paraclinical examination there is no relapse.
Conclusions For the patients with unrespectable rectosigmoidian cancer, we consider that DDW has decreased the side effects of chemotherapy, has contributed to life prolonging and has improved the quality of life.
For the patient with rabdomiosarcoma the effect of chemotherapy and DDW was spectacular. It is well known the gravity of such malignant tumors, and the fact that the patient is surviving 5 sarcoma cancer effects after is a real success.