- Cum se poate contamina cineva cu papiloma virus uman?
- Din punct de vedere anatomic, cuprinde trei straturi: Stratul fibros, extern, de invelis, format din: Cornee este o membrana transparenta, avasculara, foarte bine inervata de prelungirile nervilor ciliari; corneea are rol de protectie si mediu refrigerent.
- Plagi palpebrale orice agent vulnerant care agreseaza ochiul intalnaste in calea sa intai pleoapa si eventual conjunctiva.
- Traumatologia Globului Ocular Si a Anexelor
- Hpv causes depression
Department of Ophthalmology, Grigore T. E-mail: moc.
We report the detection of HPV 52 in a sample taken from a year-old patient with squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva of the left eye. The method used for the detection of HPV was real time polymerase chain reaction. The evolution was favorable after surgical removal of the tumor and the patient was explained that long-term follow-up is essential to avoid recurrence. Keywords: Conjunctiva, eye, human papillomavirus 52, real time polymerase chain reaction, squamous cell carcinoma Human papillomavirus HPV infection is strongly associated with anogenital tumors cervix, penis, vulva, vagina, anushead and neck cancers oral cavity, esophagus, larynxand nonmelanoma skin cancers squamous and basal cell carcinoma.
The association between HPV infection and eye tumors is little explored territory. Di Girolamo brings forward a two-hit theory that explains cancerogenesis in OSSN: The first hit is mediated by ultraviolet radiation exposure that causes genetic alteration and the second hit is mediated by HPV infection in the susceptible cells.
Case Report We present a unique case of squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva examined and treated in June The year-old patient presented at the Ophthalmology Department for mild stinging sensation and redness in the left eye for almost 1-year and a human papilloma virus ocular. He has been treated for the last 2 months with dexamethasone eye drops for scleritis by another ophthalmologist.
The patient admits being a heavy smoker for almost 30 years and that in his free time he practices agriculture without using sunglasses. All other ophthalmological findings were normal. Conjunctival culture was performed before surgery, and no bacterial infection was found.
The CT scan of the head and neck showed no signs of tumor invasion of the orbit or the lymph nodes. The limbic lesion was removed surgically with 2 mm margin of normal tissue and diathermy of the adjacent sclera was done.
At the end, the remaining temporal defect was restored using a supero-nasal conjunctiva graft fixed in position with interrupted and surjet The excised tumor was cut into 2 fragments: One for pathology preserved in formalin and one for HPV genotyping preserved in Cobas polymerase chain reaction PCR human papilloma virus ocular and refrigerated at 4°C until processing.
Histopathology exam showed a moderate differentiated keratinized squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva without koilocytosis [Figs.
- Giardia manifestari
- HPV (Hyman Papilloma Virus): ce este, transmitere, testare, tratament Regina Maria
- Pcr test for papillomavirus
- Cancerul laringian se vindeca
- oftalmologie curs1-Anatomia AP. Vizual
- Virusul papiloma uman poate provoca cistită
- Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva